Central Oregon Media Group, located in Bend, Ore., is seeking a DigitalCampaign Strategist to create strategies, optimize performance, and refine our process for the digital advertising campaigns we build for our clients. This position will lead our clients advertising strategies as well as perfect those strategies for optimal success over time.
What you’ll do…
- Create customized Digital Advertising strategies to be used in presentations, joining pitch meetings when necessary.
- Bring innovative ideas for Digital Advertising solutions and test new products, strategies, and channels.
- Setup, implementation, ongoing optimization and management of Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients, while managing conflicting priorities.
- Manage ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, building audiences, and optimizing for KPIs.
- Analyze campaign data and report on recommendations and strategy.
- Make strategic recommendations based on proactive insights and adjust strategies as needed.
- Communicate professionally on client calls and through email.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Broad-based digital media experience, including specific knowledge of one or more channels including Search, Social, Video, SEO, and Content.
- Proven responsibility creating strategic advertising campaigns and measuring their success through data analysis.
- Effective oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience pulling and interpreting data in marketing analytics reports from software like Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Tableau.
- Collaborative, driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions.
- Experience in the digital advertising realm.
What we offer you…
- Incredible location in dynamic Bend, Oregon. This area offers endless beauty, opportunities for outdoor recreation, an ever expanding craft beer scene, and no sales tax. Mountains and rivers abound, offering world class fly fishing, whitewater rafting, skiing, mountain biking, trail running and rock climbing.
- Competitive wage plus commissions
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k)/401(k) Roth with a company match
- Insurance coverages
- An opportunity to develop digital strategy through your own vision
- Exciting startup atmosphere with joyful and passionate co-workers
- A work environment that is fun, collaborative, and innovative
To apply, send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.